- ½ cup mixed seeds like flax, pumpkin, sunflower,
- ½ cup goji berries
- 5 dates, pitted
- 4 Tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1 Tbsp dry unsweetened coconut
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 4 Tbsp coconut oil
- ¼ cup nuts like pecans, Brazil, walnuts, almonds, chopped or gently pulsed in food processor
- 1 Tbsp dried fruit like cranberries or raisins
- Dash of sea salt
Dash of cayenne
Dash of cardamon
1/4 cup Cacao nibs
1. Place all ingredients except coconut oil, nuts and dried fruit in food processor, set aside 1 Tbsp seeds and goji berries and pulse a few times to create a stiff, coarse mixture.
2. Melt coconut oil on the stove top, watch closely so it doesn’t burn.
3. Add melted oil to the rest of the ingredients at full speed until combined thoroughly into a firm paste
4. Line 8 inch pan with baking parchment, turn mixture into pan, and press down firmly to completely fill it.
5. Sprinkle the reserved seeds and goji berries over the top, along with the chopped nuts and fruit, and press down lightly.
6. Place in the refrigerator for 3 hours or until firm.
7. Slice into bars and serve or wrap individually and take to school or work for a snack