Roasted Cauliflower with Turmeric
Keto, Paleo, Vegan Friendly
This simple side dish is scrumptious. Cauliflower and all cruciferous veggies, contains Diindolyl-methane (DIM), which is the primary metabolite of Indole-3-carbinol. This is known to support your liver, detoxification pathways, healthy hormone balance, and digestion.
- 1 head of organic cauliflower
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, avocado oil, ghee, or grapeseed oil
- 1 tablespoon turmeric
- Pinch of cumin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Drizzle olive oil when serving
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Chop cauliflower head into florets.
3. Place cauliflower into a baking dish. Drizzle with oil. In a small separate bowl, mix the turmeric, cumin, salt and pepper together and sprinkle over cauliflower. 4. Rub it around in the oil and spices to help coat each piece a bit more.
5. Cover baking dish with foil to keep florets from drying out and roast for about 35-40 minutes.
6. Then, remove foil and cook for another 15 minutes to help roast them
Serve as a side dish with almost any main course or bring to a potluck.