Ginger Chicken with Broccoli
Keto, Paleo Friendly
Makes 6-8 servings
This recipe is simple yet flavorful.
- coconut oil or avocado oil or butter/ghee
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp. ginger, minced
- 1-2 lbs. Chicken thighs cut into 1″ cubes
- 4-6 cups broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup green onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes (optional, avoid if you’re off nightshade veggies)
- Heat oil in a wok or skillet over high heat.
- Add garlic and ginger to wok, and saute for 2 minutes until oil is infused.
- Add chicken, stirring until almost cooked all the way through.
- Once chicken is almost done, add broccoli. Continue to saute over high heat.
- Add green onion, and an extra tablespoon of oil if needed.
- Continue to saute another 2-3 minutes, until all the flavors are combined.
- After it’s cooked, add coconut aminos and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve warm