- 1 cup Bob Redmills GF all-purpose baking flour
- ½ cup Tom’s GF baking flour
- ½ cup (slightly less) Mesquite flour
- ½ cup (slightly less) coconut flour
- 2 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp ish cinnamon
- ½ tsp nutmeg
Variation: Substitute coconut flour with chestnut or almond
Combine these dry ingredients.
- 1 duck egg or 2 hens eggs
- ¼ cup grape seed oil
- 1 banana mashed
- ½ cup-2/3 cup coconut sugar
- ½ cup almond milk
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- Combine wet ingredients
- ½ cup gf chocolate chips
- ½ cup pecans chopped or walnuts
- ¼ cup hemp seeds
Mix wet ingredients incrementally into the dry ingredients, stirring often.
Pour/spoon into muffin pan: small pan bake 15 minutes, large pan bake 20 minutesor until golden.
Allow to cool and serve!
Try them with a dab of coconut oil or cacao butter on them!