Makes several cups
- 1 head of cauliflower, cored and chopped into large chunks
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup canned coconut milk
- salt/pepper to taste
- pinch of nutmeg
1. Steam cauliflower until fork-tender.
2.While cauliflower steams, heat olive oil over medium low heat in a small pot. Add shallot and saute for a few minutes, then add chicken broth and heat through.
3. Add cauliflower, shallot/broth mixture, and remaining ingredients to a blender. Blend until smooth and creamy. Add more coconut milk if needed.
4. Serve over ANYTHING!!!!
5. Serve over chicken and broccoli or over duck and stir fry etc