- 1 bunch arugula (or more if you desire a larger batch for a pot luck)
- 4 medium carrots
- 1 large golden beet or red
- 1 1/2-2 inch piece of peeled ginger root (chopped or shredded)
- ½ cup dried cranberries, no sulfur and unsweetened or sweetened with apple juice(optional)
- 2-3 radishes slicedJuice from
- 1/3 of medium lemon or to taste
- ¼ cup pepitas seeds or sunflower seeds
- 2-3 Tbsp pumpkin seed oil or olive oil
- 2-3 Tbsp olive oil (as fresh and local as you can get)
- 2 Tbsp Pomegranate Balsamic vinegar (I prefer Napa Valley Naturals)
- dash of pink sea salt
- dash of cracked ground pepper
- Optional: Sliced chicken breast
I grate the carrots, beet and peeled ginger with the grate attachment on my food processor. Toss everything else together in a bowl, mix and serve. Taste test to see if you desire more vinegar, oil, lemon or salt and pepper.
Garnish with slices of avocado!